Clic aquí para ir al sitio

Plug-ins para Winamp

Que hay lectores pues resulta que buscando precisamente un Plug-ins (pequeños programas para mejorar winamp)  para winamp me encontré con otros muy pero muy buenos que por supuesto que no deje de descargar y probar, ahora bien se los posteo para que constaten que estan bien chingones !!! Obvio si usas Winamp y si no pues no se que mierda esperas en usarlo es lo mejor para escuchar tus rolas en tu Ordenador !!! es un consejo que te doy porque tu amigo el carajo soy....

Algunos de los plug-ins más interesantes:
  • SoftAmp VirtualSound: Genera un efecto de sonido 3D con 4 parlantes virtuales, puedes “mover” libremente mientras escuchas tu música. Dos de ellos funcionan como woofers y hasta te permite modificar su altitud.
  • SqrSoft Advanced Crossfading Output: Es un plug-in que cuando termina una canción mezcla el final con el principio de la otra.
  • iPod Support Plug-in: Permite copiar las canciones (MP3, MP4, AAC) en tu iPod.
  • PaceMaker: Nos permite controlar el TEMPO/PITCH/SPEED de las canciones independientemente del orden de estos.
  • Enhancer 017: Es de lo mejor que se puede encontrar dentro de los Plug-ins, mejora duchísimo la calidad del sonido, aunque requiere de un procesador veloz y consume una buena cantidad de recursos, pero lo vale.
  • MP3 Output Plug-in: Puede ser usado convertir la mayor parte de formatos de salida a MP3. Se puede usar como se usa el escritor WAV que esta incluido con Winamp. Este plug-in requiere los codec de MP3 apropiados para ACM.
  • DFX for Winamp: Optimiza los archivos que abras con Winamp, mejorando su calidad de reproducción, ya sean pistas de audio, de video, o incluso radios online. DFX for Winamp ofrece al usuario la posibilidad de mejorar algunos de los efectos de Winamp, entre ellos el Dinamic Boost, HyperBass o 3D Surround, además de disponer de una opción para optimizar la reproducción a través de auriculares.
  • iZotope Vinyl: Nos permite lograr un efecto de sonido para que parezca que tus Mp3 están siendo reproducidos desde un disco de vinilo. Gracias a la utilización del DSP interno del Winamp, este plug-in reproduce fielmente el ruido producido por los viejos discos de vinilo, el cual actúa dinámicamente según el espectro de frecuencia que se encuentra reproduciendo.
  • VidAmp-v1.0: Te permite reproducir video en pantalla completa y admite los siguiente formatos de video: AVI, MPEG, MPG, MPV2, MPE, WMV, ASF, IVF, VOB Nota: Requiere MS Media Player
  • Axis Winamp Timer: Como su nombre indica nos permite despertarnos con nuestros “playlists” favoritos muy configurable.
  • EvilLyrics: Nos muestra la letra de las canciones que estemos escuchando. El programa analiza el contenido de los tags, busca la letra en diversas bases de datos de Internet y una vez la encuentra, la muestra en su propia mini-interfaz. También nos permite personalizar la fuente y color de la letra y guarda una copia de cada letra en un archivo TXT para que no sea necesario buscar nuevamente la letra de la canción cada vez que la escuches.
  • gen msn adv: Funciona con Winamp 5.24 y Windows Live Messenger. Nos permite personalizar los campos siguientes de las canciones: título, artista, álbum, género, año, nombre del archivo, y estado de repetición. Recientemente añadida la función de soporte para Video.
  • SkyAmp plugin: Visualiza el titulo de la canción que esta sonando en Winamp en Skype.
  • My IM plugin for msn now playing: Muestra la canción o la emisora de radio de Winamp que estamos escuchando en el Messenger.
Fuente : http://www.rubendomfer.com
     http://www.blogoff.es

24 Clic aqui y deja un comentario:

tu turrito dijo...

hola quiero poner la musica pero no se como podrias contestarme
pero pasar mi musica que tengo enla compu

Anónimo dijo...

buen blog men

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, Neat post. There's a problem with your site in internet explorer, would test

this… IE still is the market leader and a large portion of people will miss your great writing because of this problem.
Also visit my site ; villaagent.net

Anónimo dijo...

My brother recommended I might like this website.
He was totally right. This post

actually made my day. You can not imagine just how
much time I had spent for this

info! Thanks!
Feel free to visit my web-site :: http://corpa.esp.br/corpaon/pg/profile/ShizukoHolmes87

Anónimo dijo...

I do agree with all of the ideas you have presented in your post.
They're really

convincing and will definitely work. Still, the posts are too short for novices. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.
My website - Catral houses

Anónimo dijo...

I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your weblog. Do you ever run into any

web browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly

in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any solutions to help fix this problem?
Also visit my web page : Ebro Cat Fishing

Anónimo dijo...

you've got an important blog right

here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?
Also visit my homepage - cadeausvanmijnex.nl

Anónimo dijo...

An fascinating discussion is value comment.
I think that it's best to write extra on this topic, it might not be a taboo topic however usually persons are not enough to talk on such topics. To the next. Cheers
Take a look at my weblog :: ridden

Anónimo dijo...

I was very pleased to search out this

internet-site.I wanted to thanks to your time for this glorious read!
! I undoubtedly having fun with each

little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you
blog post.
Also visit my site tael

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a
similar one and i was just

curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any
plugin or anything you can advise? I get so much
lately it's driving me

insane so any support is very much appreciated.
Take a look at my page - scrappy

Anónimo dijo...

Have you ever thought about adding a little bit more than just
your articles? I mean, what you say

is valuable and all. However think of if you added some great visuals or videos
to give your posts more,

"pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this blog could

undeniably be one of the greatest in its
field.

Amazing blog!
Here is my blog post : forum.obeczlata.cz

Anónimo dijo...

I'm curious to find out what blog system you are using? I'm experiencing some small
security problems with my latest

blog and I would like to find something more risk-free.
Do you have any

suggestions?
Feel free to visit my page http://www.thespainforum.com/f339/

Anónimo dijo...

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped


me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you
aided me.
Take a look at my blog post ... fabliaux

Anónimo dijo...

I have been browsing online more than three
hours today, yet I never found any interesting
article

like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for
me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a

lot more useful than ever before.
Review my homepage :: http://www.sunan-ampel.ac.id/forum/profile.php?id=4079

Anónimo dijo...

Howdy this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if
blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually
code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have

no coding knowledge so I wanted to get advice from someone with

experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
My website :: visit the following webpage

Anónimo dijo...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very

helpful information specifically the last part :) I care for such

information much. I was looking for this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.
Have a look at my page ... apolog

Anónimo dijo...

I and also my friends were found to be looking through the great

tips and hints found on your site and so at once developed a

terrible feeling I had not thanked

the web blog owner for those secrets. My boys

appeared to be absolutely very interested to read through

them and already have simply been loving those things.
Many thanks for turning out to be considerably considerate and then for

picking this kind of fabulous subject matter most people are really wanting to be informed on.
Our own honest apologies for

not expressing appreciation to you sooner.
My website - floored

Anónimo dijo...

What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've found It absolutely

useful and it has helped me out loads. I hope to contribute & aid other users like its

aided me. Great job.
Also visit my site : mediants

Anónimo dijo...

Howdy! This post couldn't be written any better!

Reading this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept chatting

about this. I will forward this post to him. Pretty sure he will have a good read.

Many thanks for sharing!
My web page ... motile

Anónimo dijo...

Greetings I am so thrilled I found your website, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Digg for something


else, Anyways I am here now and would just like to say cheers for a marvelous post and a all round enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have
time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and
also

added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal
more, Please do keep up the fantastic work.
Also visit my blog post - booziest

Anónimo dijo...

you are really a good webmaster. The site loading speed is amazing.

It seems that

you are doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece.
you have done a excellent job on this topic!
Here is my web page :: spain running of the bulls in pamplona

Anónimo dijo...

Currently it appears like Drupal is the top blogging
platform available right now. (from what I've read) Is that

what you're using on your blog?
Review my blog - free home loan quote

Anónimo dijo...

I absolutely love your blog and find a lot of your post's to be precisely what I'm

looking for. Does one offer guest writers to write content for you?
I wouldn't mind publishing

a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write

related to here. Again, awesome weblog!
Here is my homepage :: http://www.dovidchaim.blogspot.com.es

Anónimo dijo...

After I originally commented I clicked the
-Notify me when new comments are added-

checkbox and now each time a remark is added I get four emails with the same comment.


Is there any way you can take away me

from that service? Thanks!
My webpage ; blogspot.fr

Publicar un comentario en la entrada

Si te gusto el post no cuesta nada dejar un comentario duda, sugerencia o algo parecido...

Buena vibra...


Invasión FM

Recuerden Que Dentro de mi Blog escuchan Las 24 hrs, los 365 días de el año la mejor música por Invasión FM, pronto de regreso el carajo y órbita estarán al aire...

Mis sitios...


Lo ultimo en blog...

Entradas del BLog

Quien estuvo aqui...

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Busca en este blog...


eL mejor equipo.

Gracias por tu Visita.